Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:01:58 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Susan Halter <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

I'm attending a multiple chemical sensitivity support group tomorrow and would greatly appreciate suggestions for a gluten free unscented shampoo and conditioner.   I'll need one I can buy from a drugstore or department store since I don't have time to order.  Thanks for any help you can provide.  I currently use the old Pantene products (stocked up before they switched over to new line) and although they don't bother me, I'm sure it will be too strong for others at the meeting.

Sue

"One sees clearly only with the heart.  Anything essential is invisible to the eye."
   The Little Prince