From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:04:21 -0500
Hi Mike,

I have somehow misplaced your e-mail that had your phone number in it, but
wanted to drop you a quick note.

I don't know if you heard me say on the net this afternoon that the Steppir
is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday of this week.  I don't know how
soon I will get it put up.  That will depend on the availability of help.
We have a lot of antenna work going on in this neighborhood right now.  My
friend John, w9kxq, is in the process of getting his new 55 foot tower and
Steppir beam put up as well.  I think we'll all be pretty busy this next
month.

Do you have any idea how long it will be before the work is completed for
the new controller boxes to talk?  I'll ship mine out to you just as soon as
you're ready for it.

Please send me your phone number and shipping information.

With the bands opening up this fall and a new antenna, I'm looking forward
to some really fun radio work this winter.

73
Kris