From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2011 17:22:40 -0400
    Mark:

To set the squelch, just press the 5 key, and use the tuning knob.

To set the power, just press the upper left-hand button on the key pad.  A
low beep will sound for 5 watts, followed by a higher beep for medium power,
and another high beep for low power.

To set the mode, just hit the function key plus the third button in from the
left on the top row.  There are a number of modes to toggle through, so be
patient, and you'll probably get the one you want.

I have a very readable text version of the manual, plus some other helpful
files, that I'll send to your private address if you'd like.

I hope this helps at least a little.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ