From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:38:39 -0400
not sure about the flex, but the k3 is software defined in the sense that
many of its functions are done with a processor and software.  However, this
is all contained within a traditional radio chasis.  It has real knobs and
buttons.

I think I'm geting ready to buy another as soon as I can scrape up the cash.