From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:57:39 -0400
Hi, Joseph:

Not sure why my first reply was junk. so writing again. On a fresh reading
today, I understand what you meant by "they". A friend of mine, against
regulations, connected an outside antenna to his cordless phone so he can
hear it at work, about a half mile away.

73:
Bob

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.