From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 09:37:59 -0400
Hello,
I finally got on Echolink last night with the help of a friend.  I was using the IPhone.  one thing I noticed is you can search for stations by call sign but I didn’t find how you can find them by node, am I missing something. yesterday afternoon I was talking to someone at handihams who was helping me.  I was listening to a SO on the handihams repeater and he said he  could see that I was on so I was making the connection.  last night when I tried to check in to a local net using my computer and the mike something happened because they couldn’t hear me.  I was wondering if you had to make a change in the computer settings when you hook up the mike.  it is a USB mike and the message from the computer said when I  hooked up the mike software successfully installed.
Thanks for your help in advance and 73’s to all