From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:35:49 -0600
Howard,

Here's an idea.

Build a coax switch with a SPDT (single pole double throw) relay, 3 SO-239
coax sockets all mounted in a small box.  Connect the receive antenna to the
normally closed contacts of the relay and the transmit antenna to the
normally open contacts.  Use the control line from your transceiver that
would normally control an amplifier to control the relay.  Depending on what
voltage and current is available on this control line, it may be possible to
find a relay that this signal will drive directly.

All the shield side of the connectors would be tied together and the relay
would only switch the coax centers.

If you don't have the ability or knowledge to build this, I would be willing
to give it a try for you. You would need to provide me with the
specifications of the control signal.

I was just thinking, this may not work very well if you use VOX or full
break-in while in CW.

What say you?

73's

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W