From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:53:49 -0500
Howard,

It's there in the new version, but you won't see it unless you're in Tree
View Mode.  I believe the button for changing modes is at the bottom right
side of the screen, and you'll have to find it with whatever you use to read
the mouse pointer.  In JAWS, it's the JAWS cursor, and I think it's the
Review Cursor in Window-Eyes.  As I remember, the software is in List mode
by default, although I may be wrong about that.

Steve