From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:03:04 -0600
Hi Tom and All,

I think you are probably right, Tom.  When there is a really popular contest
going on like that there's no point in trying to hold a net.  We don't want
to be trying to grab a frequency and hold it for an hour when there are so
many people who want to use it.

I think we should scrap it for tomorrow and plan to have the 20 meter net on
Sunday.

I'm glad you are finally getting back to normal.  Are the reports on your
mom good ones?  I hope so!

73
Kris