From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:46:48 -0500
Hi Eric,
many thanks for the warm greeting. I'm glad you're using your 703. I'm very
interested in the Alex loops, have read good comments about them from a
couple of blind hams. I just don't have the shekels to get one, yet.

I believe I've got the directions for turning up the synth speech volume in
a file somewhere, let me see if I can find it. It is Very Important to take
the radio apart with great care. The wires to the speaker are rather
fragile, so when you take the rig apart you've got to be very careful not to
rip them out. You'll need to lay the top half of the radio down very close
to the bottom half and oriented so as not to twist, or pull the speaker
wires.

More later, if I can find the info.

73

Ron Miller