From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:23:17 -0500
stupid questionbecause i am not a cw op, but why owuld you ever want it to be anything but the standard? which is 4 i thought but I'm probably al wet with that   closest thing I do with cw is listen to see if I can ctch characters   because i really wan to get my hands ont he zil    anyoe have those btw?