Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:53:02 -0500
BlankI can't vouch for how error-free the manual is, but I did save a copy
as a .txt file.

I think the list won't let a file this long in, so if anybody wants it, send
me a separate email and I will send it out within a day or so.

Steve, K8SP

Digital Multimeter With Voice Readout
2218202
User's Manual
Please Read before using this equipment.

Your LCD Digital talking Multimeter is a portable, compact multimeter that
is ideal for field, shop, and home applications.  This Multimeter can
display up to 4, 000 units It measures AC voltage up to 750 V, DC voltage up
to 1000 V, and resistance up to 40 M
Rubber Case - Protects the meter
Low Battery Indicator - So you can quickly see when you need to replace the
battery Diode Check Function - Lets you safely check semiconductors for
open, shorted or normal junctions
Full Auto Polarity Operation - Protects your meter and gives valid
measurements even when you connect the leads in reverse polarity
Latest IC and Display Technology - Ensures reliability, accuracy stability,
and ease of operation
cUL Listed - Passes the stringent safety tests required by Canadian
Underwriters Laboratories
Note Your meter requires three AA batteries (not included) which you must
install before using
Important *
This meter is not designed for commercial industrial, or outdoor use
Completely read this manual before you use the meter
If you are not familiar with multimeters and testing procedures we suggest
you read Using Your Meter before using the meter
Warnings -
Use extreme caution in use of this device Improper use of this device can
result in injury or death Follow all safeguards suggested in this user s
manual In addition to normal safety precautions in dealing with electrical
circuits Do not use this device if you are unfamiliar with electrical
circuits and testing procedures Not for commercial or industrial use
If this equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the
protection provided by the equipment may be impaired
To reduce the risk of re or shock hazard, do not expose this product to rain
or moisture
A Word About Safety
We have taken every precaution in designing this meter to ensure that it is
as safe is we can make it But safe operation depends on you, the operator We
recommend that you follow these simple safety rules
Never apply voltages to the meter that exceed the limits given in the
specifications Never apply more than 500V DC or 500V RMS AC between the test
leads and ground
Use extreme caution when working with voltages above 1 00V Always disconnect
power from the circuit you are measuring before you connect test leads to
high-voltage points
Never connect to a source of voltage when you select the diode check
resistance measurement function
Always discharge any capacitors of the circuit under test before you attach
test leads
Always turn off power and disconnect the test leads from the circuit you are
testing before you replace the meter s battery
Never operate the meter unless its battery compartment cover is fully closed
with the screw fully tightened
This equipment is rated for installation category in
Because many AC/DC sets have a potentially hot chassis, be sure the top of
your workbench and the oor underneath it are made of non-conductive
materials
This meter is fully calibrated and tested Under normal use, no further
adjustment should be necessary