From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:15:23 -0600
Tom,

I didn't read all the way down in your e-mail.  It looks like you already
found what to do.  You will need to edit that first line in the Kenwood.rig
file using a text editor.  Do not use Word or Wordpad, must be something
like NotePad.

Exactly what is it you are trying to do?

Howard #3