From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 16:22:39 -0500
Hi Bob, Contacted Pat WA0TDA at Handiham and he sent this link to me for
those who wish to renew there license for themselves.  Make sure you have
your FRN and CORS password

when signing in.  If you don't have your CORS password yet or forgot it,
call the FCC at 1877/480-3201 and use option 4.  This will connect you to
the ULS desk.  Then use the procedure below.  Gary KB2YAA
Gary,

This may be the link you are looking for.  It says address change, but it is
used for renewals too:
http://www.handiham.org/node/824

73,
Pat
wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. | Manager, Courage Handiham System | PH: 763.520.0511 |
Courage Center | 3915 Golden Valley Road | Golden Valley, MN 55422

[log in to unmask] | CourageCenter.org

---

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains

confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure,
copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail.