From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:42:07 -0800
ya lou, i use it here and have over 12100 qsos entered in to it.  it
will give you beam headings and even rotate your beam and can also
work with lots of different radios.  quite complete and doesn't have
any mouse stuff or graphics.  all keyboard control.  check it out,
you'll will like it smile.  take care, c u 73 mike w6quv