From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:40:52 -0500
everyone has tried  he is uneducable and just doesn't have themental capacity to get what he is told . he is t eone person that all fo the clubs that I have any contact with can not stan and want off the air  unfortunately it takes more than that. it's so bad repeater owners look the other way when people stomp him off the repeaters. everyone does it all the time because nooen can stand him. it's just a sad commentary