From:
Peter Slowkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:59:54 -0500
Hello Tom,

  This probably isn't the most eloquent solution but it does work.  I'm not
practiced at writing JAWS scripts. .  This will save a lot of keystrokes
though.
  Below are two scripts.  While in the Koch Morse Trainer, that initial
screen, bring up the script file for that application by pressing the JAWS
key + 0.   .
  That should bring up the JAWS script manager with the file name of
KochMorseTrainer.JSS.  Hit the JAWS key + T to make sure.
  That file should be empty, unless you already wrote something for the
application.
  Below is what the file should look like, after you created the two new
scripts.  I called these KochStart and KochStop and assigned the key
combinations of Control-Shift-M and Control-Shift-N respectively because it
was easy to press and just made sense to me.  You might want to use
different keystrokes.
  Use the Script menu and new script option to create and define the script.
Call the scripts whatever makes sense to you.
  Once the new script is named and associated with a keystroke, it pplaces
you back into that file.
  I don't want to assume that you don't know how to create scripts so please
let me know if this makes sense or if you want me to explain further.
  All you need to do then is to copy the code below which is between the
Script and EndScript lines.  Those two lines will be formatted when you
create your new scripts.
  When you Save the file, Control-S, it will compile the file.  There should
be no errors.  Exit the file and you should land back on the Koch screen.
  Then use the start keystroke you associated with that script and it will
start the program.  Use the Stop keystroke to stop.
  I hope this isn't confusing.

Script KochStart ()

JAWSCursor ()

JAWSPageUp ()