Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:49:55 -0500
BlankI thought initially that the pitch adjustment wasn't accessible.  If
you tab to pitch, it isn't announced as a forms control.  However, with the
program running, if you hold up arrow or down arrow, the pitch will slowly
change.  It moves in larger chunks, about a step in terms of musical pitch
by using the pgup and pgdn buttons.

If you are in the initial setup screen, if you turn Jaws to Say-all mode,
you can adjust the character and pitch settings.  When you are on the
characters item, hitting up arrow or down arrow will change the number of
characters sent in the group, apparently.

If you tab to the Pitch adjustment, adjusting the pitch with pgup and pgdn
results in about a 50HZ change.  If you use up arrow and down arrow, you can
make 1Hz adjustments.  I just set mine to 440Hz, the standard middle-A.
That is not my normal preference, but was just experimenting.

I don't think there is a need for Ray to do much in the way of re-writing
code unless he changed the characters setting to radio buttons or a combo
box.

Steve, K8SP