From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 11:27:42 -0600
And they stand athe test of time Steve.  I've had this one for
perhaps fifteen years.  Right after I got it, a friend went through
it with a sig. generator and it really wasn't badly out of allignment
and isn't today.  Switches could use a bit of contact cleaner but I
think all of the parts started out high quality.  At this location,
though I just don't have enough room to have everything out and
working.  And yes, I'd have killed for a NC300 back when I was a kid ham!!