From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:21:28 -0800
hello eric, if you purchase a talking vom from nfb you can tell the
plus and minus leads of the power supply.  and with the same vom you
could tell which is the plus and minus leads of the radio.  you could
be more independent and require less assistance.  have you contacted
any of the radio clubs?  there is several clubs in
sacramento.  remember greg mason and lynn he had no problem getting
assistance from the local clubs.  you should join one of the clubs
and i think you will find all the assistance.  you will ever
need.  merry christmas and happy new year to you.  take care, c u 73 mike w6quv