From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:44:34 -0500
Hi List,

I'm seeing a pattern here that is not limited to ham radio.  The people
responding to the initial start of this thread that have positive results
with assistance seem to live in rural or small town America, while the ones
having troubles are in urban areas.  It's just a sign of the times.
In other words: 'A Country Boy Can Survive.' was that Hank Jr or Charley
Daniels?