From:
Carolyn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:09:47 -0500
Hi Peter,

I don't post very much since others seem to have more knowledge than I.
Welcome to the list.

My name is Carolyn, and I've been a ham since April of 1983, and got my
extra in October of 1988. I just recently moved from Florida here to eastern
Tennessee. I think conditions are much better here since it's not hot and
muggie three quarters of the year. I don't have much of an antenna, but
hopefully will soon get something better. The hams around here are very
nice, and therer are some nice ones in this list.

Take care and 73.

Carolyn Kj4vt