From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:04:28 -0500
    I agree, Lloyd.

75 was not in the greatest shape for me either Saturday night.

I spent my time mostly on 20, some on 40, and a little on 10.

Never got to 15 meters.

I didn't make nearly as many qsos as you, but had fun anyway.

I find the Sweepstakes exchange to be a bit cumbersome and unwieldy at
times, but maybe that's just me.

Good luck in the CQ CW DX contest this coming week-end.  I wish I could do
it, but we will be in Missouri visiting family at that time.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ