From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:09:59 -0600
We'll work on that.  When I had the coffee business and my office was
at home, I soon learned the rule that you do your work stuff
first.  Too easy to goof off and then the work stuff fell to the
bottom!!  All my employees would have said:  "no paychecks, that's okay"!!
I understand just where you're coming from!!