From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:24:03 -0600
John, Do you think this is the way I should go for QSL confirmations?  It
sounds like it would e easier than getting someone to fill out and address
cards for me all the time.

I have not gone out to the ARRL website to read about LOTW, but I intend to
do so because I really don't have a clu how it works.  I have noticed that a
lot of the guys from Europe do request QSL cards in one form or another.  I
think it's something I'm going to have to figure out a way to do.

Kris