From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 06:39:45 -0600
Hi Tom,

This is Howard #3.  I would be interested in trying 160 also.  Tonight at
8pm eastern works best for me.

I have never worked 160 so I am not familiar with the band plan.  I prefer
ssb.  I just put up a G5RV and would like to test it.
Let me know where you all want to try a sked.

What is Gary's call so I can find you all?

73's

Howard #3
W A 9 Y B W