Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:03:37 -0500
Scanner camera using what program?  I have the Pearl (spelling) for OB, it
is much faster than scanning with a flatbed, and just about as accurate for
most books.  There is a camera also for the Document Scanner available with
the System Access screen-reader.  I haven't used it, but I'd assume similar
or maybe just a tad below the results with Openbook because I don't get the
same recognition quality when using their OCR as I do with Openbook or
Kurzweil.  OB9 is much better than Kurzweil with recognizing pdf images.
 "If you're not a Liberal at age twenty, you have no heart. If you're not a
Conservative? at forty, you have no brain"
-Winston Churchill