From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:14:40 -0500
    Steve:

Will check out the W8JI web site for sure here when I get time.

Also, thanks for the vote of confidence on the 160 meter antenna.

I made some observations in a few other posts tonight, so won't repeat them
again here.

If you have some gems of wisdom, feel free to shoot them my way either via
the list or privately.

Right now, I'm going to keep the antenna as is, due to what you have said,
and due also to the fact that I need to play around with it a bit more to
get a feel for what is really happening.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ