From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:31:20 -0800
hi butch, i didn't want to get in to the stub business, he was using
the rg8x cable and i calculated that 100feet was ok since i
calculated that his cable wasprobably 70 velcity or so.  that would
be 90 feet for a quarter wave so he was ok at 100 feet.  don't know
his depth of electronics so wanted to stay casual.  take care butch,
c u mike w6quv