From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:20:45 -0500
I used to run one on 10 meters, it's pretty good up through 17 meters, not
too overly bad on 20 but is a bit short so there are better choices, if it's
all you have it will do, on 40 I'd doubt the internal tuner will tune it but
even if it will it's not that great on 40. It's good on 6 meters as well
with the tuner.