From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:22:55 -0500
I'm not sure what was in it to be honest, when I got it it had sat for about
10-15 years and the person I bought it from had no idea if it even worked so
I got it for a song. I know it had 572B's in it and they were good based on
the way I ran it daily for about a year the way I said, I'd have it yet
today if I didn't have money problems and live in an apartment where I
couldn't use it very likely, it was a nice amp, I liked it. Hopefully
someday I can get another one.