From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:41:38 -0600
Many of the ham radio lists are full of various stories of how the
national Emergency Alert System test yesterday was its own national
disaster.

The message below contains a link to a bit of radio history that a few
on this list will remember.

I don't really remember the Conelrad system, but I have read about it.

Hams were also required to participate in it.

K5XU