From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2011 10:07:41 -0400
That's pretty much what I'd expect having run the Antron 99 which is the
same antenna under different name for many years on 10 meters when I used to
talk to the locals every night and work dx when the band was open, we tried
a lot of antennas between the group of us and the average 11 meter/CB
antenna wasn't a problem on 10 meters, nowhere near a 4.