From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:16:33 -0700
Hi Tom and All,

I have those same concerns Tom.  I like this development of at least trying
to make sure something exists.  However, I also like Gary's idea of
approaching someone like MFJ to see if they would add audio to one of their
meters.  I really think that it could be marketed to the sighted ham
community as a positive perk to help you tune a manual tuner or your tube
type amplifier without having to multitask so much in the process if it is
done right.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX