From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:11:37 -0400
All:

I have ordered Mike's first product.  I think it is probably a bit over
priced, but bought it to help him along, and also to take a look at the
circuit.
I'm still kicking around some ideas in my head for products as well.
I'll let you know when I receive the atom and get a chance to use it.
I think it will be of use with my military portable rigs.  The tuning
directions nearly always are "tune for brightest light" or "dume for maximum
output as shown on the meter".
This will be perfect for that.
Also, eagerly awaiting the controler for the k3 and the new kx3.
I have company coming this week, (the parents), so probably won't play much
in the cw sweepstakes this weekend.
Hope to start building my 160 antenna for the upcoming contest.