From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2011 10:31:46 -0400
Hi.
	It's snowing here; a perfect excuse for staying in and working the
DX SSB contest, especially with the way conditions have been on 10 meters.
	Looking at the wa7bnm contest site, I see that stations exchange
signal reports and CQ zone numbers. I found a map of them, but, of course,
it's not accessible with a screenreader. Does anyone know what the CQ zone
number would be for Pennsylvania? Is there an accessible table of these,
somewhere?

73,

Dave WI3Y