From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:45:03 -0400
It's true that our choices right now are very limited, and there's no denying that. However, I believe the landscape is changing, and for the better. Not as fast as we'd like, but it's finally happening. Are sighted people complaining about features they neither want nor need? Probably, I don't see how they're any different in that regard, they just have a wider field from which to complain about.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY