From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:34:04 -0400
Hi all, I'd like all replies to be off list since this is going to take some serious explanation since I"m so frustrated already I'd quit if it wasn't my last class to graduate. I made the huge mistake of taking an intro to unix/linux class this semester. I hate it but need to get through the class so I guess I'll try to stick it out though I don't get it and now have lost all interest which makes things even worse. Do we have a very patient soul on this list who might be willing to help/explain a few things? Some things I'm getting, some I'm not. Like I say, this will be another class once I'm done I'll be very glad because I can't stand it but I need to get through it for 10 more weeks. *gag*
Email off list if you can help, [log in to unmask] I promise once this class is over, I'll never use it again so that will be the end of the questions, I had the mistaken notion I'd like to try it when I signed up for the class, now I know, I want nothing to do with it.