From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:21:41 -0400
My problem here is,I want to get back on the air in the worst way, but one
of 2 things is going to happen and both involve me moving. We're expecting a
little one in March. It's a good thing but there's no room in this apartment
especially since I started building and fixing computers again and right now
my workshop and computer room are full of parts computers because it seems
my best business right now is throwing together cheap ones for those on a
budget but even with out them, the computer/radio/hobby room is the catch
all for anything we don't want to put in the storage/workshop or I haven't
got there yet and that would have to be the second bedroom. I have no clue
where the computer and radio stuff would go. On top of that there's stuff
going on in this building there's no way I'd want to bring a kid up around.
Bad enough my other antenna when it came down, I never did get half of it
back, the half that ran across the open back yard, someone stole the wire
for the copper when it broke before I could even get out to save it. The
other thing is, my wife's work likes to clean house now and then so if they
let her go, god only knows where we'll end up because I can't afford to stay
here on my money alone, either way whatever I put up isn't staying long more
than likely. If I put nothing up though, I'll end up staying here, so I
might as well get antennas up, plus in ARES and RACES as I am, just took a
bigger ARES role in fact, and NTS, I really need to make the attempt to get
back on the air. We'll see what happens.