From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:21:55 -0500
Hi Butch,

Try this,

1. Try to reset the 54G to factory settings as follows.

2.  Locate the reset button through a small hole, most likely on back where
the connectors are located, you will need a pen or pencil point to do this.
It should be obvious when you find it as the switch will most likely click.

3.  Keep the button pressed in for 30 seconds.

4. After releasing the button, wait about 10 to 15 seconds and remove power
from the 54G for about 30 seconds or more.

5.  Apply power and wait for 2 or 3 minutes for the unit to regroup.

6.  Connect one of the ethernet ports on the 54G directly to your computers
ethernet port.  Do not go through any other router or switch.

7.  Try accessing the 54G by using your internet browser and entering
192.168.1.1 in the address box.

8.  If you get in, the default password is admin with no password.

Good luck

Howard #3 W A 9 Y B W