From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:21:10 -0400
I feel like a wet behind the ears pup off in here. I got licensed in 1987 as a Novice. Does it help that I started studying by completely failing to understand the material in "How To Become A Radio Amateur" (copyright 1950 by the ARRL)? It was fantastic! The book had these great circuit descriptions in it. If I knew the school for the blind was throwing it out, I'd have asked to have it, but I unfortunately missed out. You'd think they'd've known to ask me, seeing as how I checked it out a zillion times, but oh no!
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY