From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:15:25 -0600
well, if your still climbing towers at 79, you've got nothing to worry
about...even if you pay for it the next day.  I know guys here who have
stopped climbing towers at 60 because it's too rough on them.
I'll be very happy indeed if I'm still able to go up a 50 foot tower in 50
years hi hi.
Then again, I'll be very happy indeed if there still are climbable towers in
50 years with the way things are going.

73
Colin, V A6BS