From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:32:56 -0500
Hi this is one of the Howard's, W A 9 Y B W, Springfield, IL.

How old or what other qualifications do you need to be considered one of the
other certifiable Old Timers Among Us?

Just wondered if I was there yet.

73's

Howard #3