From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 06:36:06 -0400
    Dave:

Well, I'm now gravitating toward a solution to all of this which involves
USB to serial adapters.

It turns out that the N3FJP software and wave files work flawlessly using a
USB to serial adapter, and the serial port on the TS590, so that may be the
best route to go here, rather than worrying about the USB virtual com port
driver.

I need to make a trip to Staples to pick up another USB to serial adapter,
and once that is accomplished, I'll know more.

Thanks very much for your offer of help, and I'll keep everyone posted.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ