From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:05:47 -0400
Tom,
	I'm not sure if I can help or not. I use USB-to-serial cables to
connect my laptop to braille printers and displays, but I've never tried
using it with a rig. I also have experience configuring for more than one
sound card, and I'm using Windows 7.
	If nobody comes along with more specific help in the next few days,
I'd be glad to connect by phone or Skype.

Dave