From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:59:33 -0700
as i remember bob gunderson was blind and an engineer, but he was
teacher at the insttute for the blind in new york.  he was also a ham
operator and his call was w2jio and he did a lot to get disabled
folks in to ham radio.  i had issues starting from 1949 to when he
retired in 1972 or 3.  i hauled them around for years but finally
through them away about 20 years ago.  he had lots of great articles
in the btp, and all kind of ways to build auditory test
equipment.  back in 1980 bill gerrey started the technical file kind
another btp but after a while the articles were not very good.  i
still have several years of the technical file both in audio format
as well as braille.  you can find an archive of the magazine on the
net, ran across them a long time ago.  maybe if you contacted wa6npc
or wa6ivg they can tell you were the technical file can be found on
the net.  73 mike w6quv