From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 06:30:51 -0600
Tom, What I did was to call the outfit where I bought my computer2 or 3
years ago and told them what was going on and they told me what to do and it
has worked perfect since.  I don't know much about a computer and don't want
to, I just want the damned thing to do what I tell it to do.  Good luck and
73.
Ed   K7UC