From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:23:17 -0400
   To all who are interested in this thread:

I un-installed and then re-installed the USB driver, and everything went
according to plan until I got to step 7.  This is where the USB driver
bridge is installed.  When I clicked install on this portion of the
software, it said "Windows Install Shield not responding".

So, I think this is where things are hanging up for me.

Let me emphasize again that I don't have the USB cable plugged in.  The rig
is off, but the power supply is on.

I think something might be quirky with my Windows 7 operating system here.

I'm also going to try another cable as John suggests.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ