From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:20:54 -0400
Is anyone familiar with the Baofeng Dual Band HT UV-3R radios. Our radio
club sold four of them at last night's meeting for $65 apiece, and this was
with a slight markup to benefit the club treasury. I understand they can be
had for $45 or $50, and that they are programmable (maybe not by a blind
person).

Dave