From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:53:42 -0400
I have an outbacker type tripod home mate, and Carolina bugcatcher but
there's so much debris I don't know where I'd put it right now, plus with
all the neighbors and kids running around, it's not safe to set it up
really. We'll see about putting it in the front yard when the yard's cleaned
but I'm leery of putting something that obvious outside with one set of
neighbors in particular. I may do a mobile setup, we'll see if I have time.
I did salvage the dual bander with a neighbor today, we got in the mess in
the yard, not safe but anyway, got it out so it's now in the cellar but what
I'll do next I don't know, it won' be for another month anyway.